The Sardonic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine

Go down 
+3
Prince Vern
Necrolance
Mr.Ben
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Ben
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant
Mr.Ben

Male Number of posts : 23
Quote : Sometimes doing the right thing aint doing the right thing
Registration date : 2008-02-25

its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Empty
PostSubject: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:24 am

its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine 00000011guess everyone been busy =/ so lonely and so bored ..
Back to top Go down
Necrolance
Sarcastic Ruler
Sarcastic Ruler
Necrolance

Male Number of posts : 288
Quote : When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:19 am

well, we've all had other things to do. me and nights got bored of DOMO, vern's got a job, i don't know about meru or sandii, though. i think meru got bored of it too.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vern
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Prince Vern

Male Number of posts : 189
Quote : "^o^"
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:48 am

@_@ Aww, I'm really sorry, but yeah, my job has just been tying me up a lot, and I think I played DOMO more than enough for a while @3@ At least I'll give it a go whenever Sandii is willing to come on to play with me~

And 'Ruru has seemed busy too @o@ I think she was playing Mabinogi, but I haven't really seen her on there much~
Back to top Go down
https://sardonicempire.forumotion.com
Necrolance
Sarcastic Ruler
Sarcastic Ruler
Necrolance

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:52 pm

i can't really play mabinogi because my graphics card would screw up every time i'd try to play it. i installed my other graphics card to see if it would help, so i have to reinstall mabinogi to try it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ben
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant
Mr.Ben

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:00 am

Meruru mama found meruru papa =x shes bz on tat
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ben
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant
Mr.Ben

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:27 am

wow Hikada left guild =/ lol
Back to top Go down
Prince Vern
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Prince Vern

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:40 am

Aww, that's alright ^o^ when he joined, he said he wanted to be in an active guild, and if most of us aren't that active, I can't blame him ^__^ He's still welcome to post here and message us and shtuff~

A Ruru Papa, huh? @3@
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ben
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant
Mr.Ben

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:42 am

didn't u know abt ruru papa ? =x well ask her abt it .. oh ya she also told me tat she will poke u alive if her pet loyathy drops =x
Back to top Go down
Princess Sandii
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Princess Sandii

Female Number of posts : 179
Quote : Can I Chew Your Face o_o?

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:43 pm

O_o Ruru papa? I must discuss this...

And I'm sorry, really been working on finding a job and small side projects.
Back to top Go down
http://sandychan.deviantart.com/
Merumeru
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Merumeru

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:14 pm

XP domo got super boring when i hit lv30+ on the 3 jobs i wanted to use, i might change job and play again, i guess, or i might make a new character all together XP

i got a lv9 char on mabinogi right now and game isnt bad, but fuck XD i dont even have green hair, pisses me off a bit

o well ill try to log on sometime this week, if anyone feels like leaving guild to find a more active domo one, i guess its fine XP cant blame ya, but i always really wanted to be a multi-game guild anyway XD youll always be here in spirit, TRAITOR XD heh

Back to top Go down
Necrolance
Sarcastic Ruler
Sarcastic Ruler
Necrolance

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:38 am

well, if we can expand the guild to either Angels Online or Mabinogi(if i can ever get it working i'll try to work on it), we'll get more active. and also... who's the traitor? *scratches head*
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ben
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant
Mr.Ben

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:23 am

indirectly saying u can leave and saying Traitor =D
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ben
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant
Mr.Ben

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:53 am

its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine 00000015
Well one way is to recuit more insane freshman Razz
Following Ruru footsteps the Sardonic Monarchy's motto !

One place i never forget when she use her big$#$# axe and murder this family laughting away ~
Back to top Go down
White Mage Usagi
Narcissistic Emperor
Narcissistic Emperor
White Mage Usagi

Female Number of posts : 377
Quote : "Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, anything is possible."

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:25 pm

Necrolance wrote:
me and nights got bored of DOMO

Actually, no, i didn't get bored with DOMO. I just got frustrated with it because i lost most of my money all because i made a stupid mistake. Plus, my pet keeps dying, which is sucking up the remainder of my funds...
Back to top Go down
http://whitemageusagi.deviantart.com/
Princess Sandii
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Princess Sandii

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:03 pm

Haha Mr. Ben has pink hur x3~!

And awww, you can just put him away for a bit?
But then again I havent played much either way @_@ But I try I really do, it's just lonely T_T~! So I play WoW with my bff.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vern
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Prince Vern

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:57 pm

Has BakChan been on lately? @_@ I'd give you invitorial powers if I could, but its weird, since I can't give anyone Elder priviledges~

TT-TT I feel so bad I'm not on much anymore, but I really need money and I've been bumming for almost a year~
Back to top Go down
Princess Sandii
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Princess Sandii

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:01 am

Well we can always try and get new member, but do we have room?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ben
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant
Mr.Ben

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:08 pm

Bakchan went to play cabal -.-stupid uncle bak ... i found afew newbies 3 of them guideless
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ben
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant
Mr.Ben

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:03 am

yea pink hair XD it fades from pink to yellow u get white inbetween evenings =x
and ya 7 empty seats in our guid + alot of offlines never senn before o.o
Back to top Go down
AnonymousZC
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:08 pm

A revamp could be in order. As mentioned there are alot of people that have not been online in a long time. I think we need to get rid of these and get some newer members into the guild. Whenever I go on, Mr.Ben seems to be the only person on.

When I first joined, this guild was quite active. Which I liked about it. But there is no one left.
I have a bank full of odds and ends (1hr santa hat/reindeer horns, pet healing items, 30day schoolboy/schoolgirl outfits) which I would like to use as prizes. But I would want alot of active people before I think about giving things away.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sandii
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Princess Sandii

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:34 pm

AnonymousZC wrote:
A revamp could be in order. As mentioned there are alot of people that have not been online in a long time. I think we need to get rid of these and get some newer members into the guild. Whenever I go on, Mr.Ben seems to be the only person on.

When I first joined, this guild was quite active. Which I liked about it. But there is no one left.
I have a bank full of odds and ends (1hr santa hat/reindeer horns, pet healing items, 30day schoolboy/schoolgirl outfits) which I would like to use as prizes. But I would want alot of active people before I think about giving things away.

Well I might be going on later tonight and going through the list. Depending on what the hubby says
I'll take people off and recruit ^_^~ Pluss I also need to think of the times you guys are usually on
so make sure you guys answered the poll ^0^~ Thanks really for sticking with us, even through this ^_(\
Back to top Go down
AnonymousZC
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:22 am

Princess Sandii wrote:
AnonymousZC wrote:

Well I might be going on later tonight and going through the list. Depending on what the hubby says
I'll take people off and recruit ^_^~ Pluss I also need to think of the times you guys are usually on
so make sure you guys answered the poll ^0^~ Thanks really for sticking with us, even through this ^_(\

If I can remember the correct poll, I believe I was unable to answer the question due a time not being displayed that i'm usually on. (Though I can be on at any point of a 24 hour day due to working all range of work shifts, ranging from 7am to 3am).

This site is getting hard to navigate. For some reason none of the images load up. This happens occasionally on the domo forums. But only these two forums. Arg >.<
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ben
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant
Mr.Ben

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:34 pm

Yea lets have a Plan RSM (Rebirth of Sardonic Monarchy)
Back to top Go down
Princess Sandii
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Princess Sandii

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:49 pm

AnonymousZC wrote:
Princess Sandii wrote:
AnonymousZC wrote:

If I can remember the correct poll, I believe I was unable to answer the question due a time not being displayed that i'm usually on. (Though I can be on at any point of a 24 hour day due to working all range of work shifts, ranging from 7am to 3am).

This site is getting hard to navigate. For some reason none of the images load up. This happens occasionally on the domo forums. But only these two forums. Arg >.<
O_o; Well you cna just add a comment of a secific time if you want?
And probably the host we have XD! And Ill hae to talk to Meru ru for that XD!
Back to top Go down
Necrolance
Sarcastic Ruler
Sarcastic Ruler
Necrolance

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:41 am

well, i'll expand the SM guild into GarmRO when i can figure out HOW.
Back to top Go down
White Mage Usagi
Narcissistic Emperor
Narcissistic Emperor
White Mage Usagi

Quote : "Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, anything is possible."

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:49 am

Necrolance wrote:
well, i'll expand the SM guild into GarmRO when i can figure out HOW.

Are you sure? GarmRO actually isn't that great...
Back to top Go down
Prince Vern
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Prince Vern

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:53 pm

RO servers? @o@ High rates get boring pretty fast, unless they have a LOT of content, and I always look for a Low/Medium rate server, but I haven't checked for any in a while~

But I'd rather play DOMO over RO any day @_@(\
Back to top Go down
White Mage Usagi
Narcissistic Emperor
Narcissistic Emperor
White Mage Usagi

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:49 am

Prince Vern wrote:
RO servers? @o@ High rates get boring pretty fast, unless they have a LOT of content, and I always look for a Low/Medium rate server, but I haven't checked for any in a while~

But I'd rather play DOMO over RO any day @_@(\

Agreed. RO didn't really seem to have that much to offer at all when i played it. @.@
Back to top Go down
Merumeru
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Merumeru

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:42 am

XP no offense but RO is shit, unless its all your graphics card can handle

if id make a guild somewhere else, itd be in PSU or Mabinogi XD but i havent played Mabi enough to make one yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine   its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its getting quiet =/Sardonic Monarchy just Me and Catherine
Page 1 of 1