The Sardonic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Item Mall items that give skill points/more EXP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Vern
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Prince Vern

Male Number of posts : 189
Quote : "^o^"
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Item Mall items that give skill points/more EXP Empty
PostSubject: Item Mall items that give skill points/more EXP   Item Mall items that give skill points/more EXP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:07 pm

I've never liked this kind of stuff @_@; it just gives the people who have money to waste on games an advantage over people who are just trying to play fairly...and the cash items, such as EXP Badge, which give 1.5xp for a whole day, and then Skill Springs, which give a class extra Skill points, just make us wonder if its worth playing the game unless we're buying these almost NECESSARY items @_@;
Back to top Go down
https://sardonicempire.forumotion.com
Princess Sandii
Sardonic Monarchy
Sardonic Monarchy
Princess Sandii

Female Number of posts : 179
Quote : Can I Chew Your Face o_o?
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Item Mall items that give skill points/more EXP   Item Mall items that give skill points/more EXP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:07 pm

It is annoying but you have to see it as a profit for them, I mean the game is free and you can make many accounts and characters for nothing and they need to keep it running and enjoyable for us all. I agree I don't like much of the advantage some people get, but I don't think people would wanna pay just for clothings and shtuff @_@;~
Back to top Go down
http://sandychan.deviantart.com/
Leon
Lowly Peasant
Lowly Peasant
Leon

Male Number of posts : 20
Quote : Gorillia > Ninjas > Clowns > Pirates (Fuck Pirates)
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Item Mall items that give skill points/more EXP   Item Mall items that give skill points/more EXP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:08 pm

I don't mind it because most of those items are availiable for everyone, and not too outrageously priced.(As far as EXP badges go)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item Mall items that give skill points/more EXP   Item Mall items that give skill points/more EXP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Item Mall items that give skill points/more EXP
Page 1 of 1